In case of an unidentified credit card transaction that could not be tracked down with your customer details, it is possible that you may be asked to provide parts of your credit card number. Please note that you will only be asked for the first six (6) and the last four (4) digits (according to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). You will never be asked for additional information like CVV2 code or card expiration. Should this information be requested, please do not provide it.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay by credit card?
- How can I securely provide my credit card data?
- Why does my order show different VAT rates?
- Pay with Boleto Bancário
- How can I pay by iDeal?
- How do I make a transaction via PayPal?
- What is Direktbetaling payment?
- I cancelled my order – when will I be reimbursed for the purchase price?
- Unknown credit card charge / double charge
- What do "Verified by Visa" & "MasterCard SecureCode" mean ?