The activation code(s) is/are printed on one or more Essential Product License Information sheet(s) (EPLIs) which can be found separately in the product box. If not, please confirm that really no ELPI is available. Maybe it slipped into the printed manual or it is stuck in the product box? If a USB-eLicenser is included, please attach the key to the computer, start the eLicenser Control Center and check whether the license is already on the eLicenser.
Articles in this section
- Activation code missing (box product) - Steinberg
- Before you buy an upgrade product
- In case of problems with your USB-eLicenser (dongle) please visit the detailed information and assistance site directly at Steinberg
- I've already used the activation code coming with the product. Am I still able to return it?
- On this online shop, the Japanese consumption tax is to be applied from October 1, 2015 due to the Consumption Tax Act was partially amended.
- Technical Support
- Unknown credit card charge
- Updates for Educational Licenses - Steinberg